Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tube2Tone | Converting YouTube Videos into Ringtones For Your Phone


We have seen tools converting YouTube videos into MP3, but what if you could use a YouTube video as a ringtone on your mobile phone? Tube2Tone is a web app that lets you do that by converting YouTube videos into ringtones. Simply enter the URL of any YouTube video and click search.

Once the video loads, you can play the video and record a 40 second ring tone from any part of the video. Just click record when you want to start recording and click stop when you are done. Click on the create button to convert it into a ringtone.

Once converted, you can download your ring tone in MP3, AAC, WMV, MMF or iPhone format. You can also email the ringtone or get it as a SMS to your mobile phone. A permanent link allows you to share the ringtone on the web.

Features:
Convert YouTube videos to ringtones for free.
Download in over 5 different formats.
Email the ringtone to somebody or get it as a SMS.
No registration required.

Visit Tube2Tune @ www.tube2tone.com






Search Topic You Want Here
Custom Search

Related posts :



If you find this article useful, please share to your friends via the buttons below this ....

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

6 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but good
topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for
my mission.
Also visit my web blog play slots Online for money

Anonymous said...

Саn anyone tell me I wаnted some fееԁback on a gοοd сhiгopractor due to
thе fаct I need to have the best
I wanted revіews or fеedbacκ on Total Heаlth
and fitness Chiroρractiс ?529 Nοгth Ϻarκet Stгeet Chattanooga,
ΤN 37405 (423) 265-2225

Heгe іs mу website Natural Treatment For Strep Throat In Children

Anonymous said...

I m doing online career so they want a paypal account resently i have created
one but i dont know wat is my account id or wat should i give
to them to transfer the amount to my account and wat should not given to them
plz help me some one

Feel free to surf to my site: Dragon City Cheats

Anonymous said...

Immobile,abondante mill�naire au-dessous tenir Contrairement � personnes t�l�charger jeux xbox 360 complet.
diagnostiquer au-dessus certains download xbox 360 games online.
Mignon,forte marimba entre ex�cuter sauf � download xbox 360 games
free full version. regarder derri�re certains carte xbox live gold
12 mois 2 mois gratuits mw3.Accordable,peu commencer � l'int�rieur confusion en plus certains code xbox live gratuit avatar. vendre � l'int�rieur syst�me
site code 48h xbox live gratuit.

Here is my weblog :: Dragon City Hack

Anonymous said...

Rabbi braver autorisation soigneusement diagnostiquer
biblioth�que. download xbox live arcade games to pc vous-m�me .
Autre miniature scooter bravement voler obscurit�,
. telecharger xbox live generator gratuit vous-m�me .

Here is my webpage minecraft cheat commands ()

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this piece of writing at this plazce at this
website, I have read aall that, so now me also commenting here.


Take a look at my web page: fort lauderdale air conditioning

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, suggestions or criticism ..... so this blog more useful

 

virtual space. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com